About our Holiday rentals.
Please read this page. This applies to all the holiday rentals in our catalogue. Because every property shares certain basic comforts, we have not included certain details on every page
- Every rental apartment or villa has hot and cold water, in the kitchen and the bathroom, unless there is a special mention "cold water" (eau froide).
- Every kitchen is equipped with the following : sink, fridge, stove, or gas or electric cooking surface. The term "modern kitchen" (cuisine moderne) indicates a fitted kitchen. Concerning other electrical appliances (washing-machine, dishwasher, oven etc) only those specifically mentioned in the description will be in the lodging.
- Wash room : basin, shower and sometimes a bidet.
- Bathroom : basin, bath and sometimes a bidet.
- Bedroom : unless otherwise mentioned in the description, a double bed is 140 wide and a single bed 0,90 m. Bunk beds are 0,80 m wide and pull-out sofa beds 1,30 m.
- Each rental apartment or villa is decorated to the owner's taste, with suitable furniture in good order.
- Rental prices are generally established by the week, except for a few villas, that are only available for fortnightly or monthly rentals. Prices vary to take into account the quality of the rental property, the situation and the environment. Charges for gas, water and electricity are included in rental prices during July and August. Please note that there is a reservation dossier fee of 30 euros and a local tourist tax to be paid on top of the rental fees.
- Bed linen, sheets and towels are not included, but can be rented by the week. Please contact the agency for details.